Monday, January 21
Oh how time flies when you are incredibly busy! Last week I was going to fly by the seat of my pants since I didn't have anything concrete scheduled for the blog, and if you didn't notice...that didn't work so well for me since I was absent after Monday :( It wasn't my intention, but that's how it seemed to play out. Obviously, blogging works better for me when I have an agenda.
While I don't have anything concrete scheduled this week on the blog, I do have a few things that I'd like to share this week so by writing them down here, I hope to try and stick to the schedule!
For our Muse this week, I thought maybe a motorcycle bad boy would be nice :) Although really, I think he has more good guy in him than bad boy. Should we take a vote? Let me know what you think :)
This week at Seductive Musings: (what I'm going to try and stick to)
- Wednesday: My 2012 Favorites. I can't believe I haven't shared this with you yet!
- Thursday: I would like to review either Give Into Me by Lacey Alexander or the first three installments in Lauren Jameson's serial novel Surrender to Me. If you have a preference let me know in the comments.
- Friday: I will have something fun for Friday, or maybe share some of the recent freebies that I've taken advantage of at Amazon.
- This week I'm reading: Waking Up with a Rake by Connie Mason & Mia Marlowe. In case you're curious :) And yes, with my design schedule right now it will probably take me all week to read it.
- I am woefully behind in emails and updating winner information. I'd like to think I could attempt to get caught up with that, but we'll have to wait and see. If you are waiting on something from me, I haven't forgotten!