Monday, February 25
Happy Monday! I confess that I'm not quite as enthusiastic as that greeting might seem with the "!", but they say to fake it until you make it, so I'm faking my Monday morning happiness until I feel like it's a happy Monday. Some McDonald's Tea might help with that :)
Did you watch the Oscars last night? I scrolled through some of the pictures of dresses online last night and thought many were pretty, but that is just about involved as what I got. There just weren't any movies that I was interested in. I guess I'm not the Hollywood demographic anymore :(
It seems like my movie watching has been converted to TV series watching. One TV series that I can't wait to see is Vikings on the History Channel. Have you seen the ads for it? OMG, I am so going to be busy next Sunday at 10pm. No disruptions allowed. I hope it lives up to it's potential.
Another show that could catch my interest is the Inside Out series by Lisa Renee Jones that has been optioned by STARZ and could be coming to our TV's soon. Is this one of the first post Fifty Shades of Grey inspired movies/TV shows that will hit the small screen first? Should be interesting!
This week I give you not one, but two Muses from what could become my newest obsession, The Vikings: Rolo & Ragnar. Seriously, I can't wait for Sunday to come around :)
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: I'll have Andrea's review of Edge of Dawn by Lara Adrian
- Wednesday: Erotic Romance author Cara Carnes will by my guest featuring her new story Weekend Menage
- Thursday & Friday: These two days are kind of up in the air....I may be here with something new, but it will depend on how things are going on the design front.
Also of interest:
- I've been reading Vicky Dreiling this past week. One of the ladies that attends the chats at Romance Reviews Today Chat on Fridays was reading this series, and I had them in my TBR so I dusted them off and have been enjoying them.
- This week I'll be reading Private Arrangements by Sherry Thomas. This is also a TBR book. I've heard so many great things about this author, and I have several of her books, so I decided to start with this one and see if we mesh. I'll let you know how it works out.
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors with new releases this week, especially Musings authors Mia Marlowe, Elizabeth Hoyt, Margaret Mallory, Alexandra Hawkins, Kieran Kramer, Julia London, & Erin Nicholas! Congrats!!!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.