Monday, March 11
Does anyone else other than me absolutely hate the idea of Daylight Savings Time? I live in a state that used to not have to change our clocks twice a year, but then a few years ago laws were passed to adopt DST to help commerce. I'm all for that, but frankly I just don't see the need to change our clocks with the seasons anymore. Benjamin Franklin may have been a genius, but I think DST has become obsolete as a modern day practice. At least in my opinion.
Another thing I don't get....I was watching The Vikings on the History channel last night and before they set sail for the West they performed some sort of ritual with a bowl of water that they washed their hands in. That really isn't that odd, but what I did think was completely gross was that each of them took turns washing their hands, then cleaning our their nasal passages in the water...using the same bowl of water! Now, if you were the first man to use that bowl of water, it would be clean, but as each man used it....ewwww! Does anyone know why they did this? Just thinking about it makes me want to gag. I must not have any Viking blood in me :)
After that thought I needed something more pleasing to dwell on, so how about this week's Muse :) (OMG, you should see his eyes in color. He's stunning!)
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: I'll have one or two reviews for you, one of which will be for Ruthie Knox's Along Came Trouble.
- Wednesday: Maybe another review
- Thursday: I'd like to have a Thursday's Thoughts post
- Friday: I'd like to share something fun to start the weekend with. As you can see I don't have anything definite planned so if you know of something you'd like for me to share with others. Email me :)
- Tempting Trailer: We haven't had a Tempting Trailer in a while, but this week I have one for Ruthie Knox's new book that comes out this week, Along Came Trouble. Have you read this author before? I've read one of her shorts, How to Misbehave, and really enjoyed it so I think I'll check this one out too. What do you think about the trailer? I found it a bit juvenile in some respects, and though it odd since it says that Ruthie Knox writes romance for grownups...what's your take?
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors with new releases this week, especially Musings authors Beth Kery, Lauren Dane, Delilah Devlin, & Laura Navarre. Congrats!!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.