Wednesday, June 12
Sorry to have been absent from the blog for a few days. I've been sick with a summer cold (is there anything worse?) and not feeling up to much, but I thought that you might be interested in Jennifer Kacey's new release Together in Cyn, so grabbed a box of Kleenex and some cough drops and sat down at the computer to share it with you :) Enjoy!
Together in Cyn is a BDSM Ménage story about two sexy alpha twins, and their best friend Cyn. Here are five fun and sexy facts about them and their story.
- Chris has been a Dom for as long as he can remember. He’s yummy with a capital Alpha, but he’s unable to punish Cyn, as a Dom would punish his submissive, until the very last scene. She’s strapped to a table, in the middle of a raised stage, which happens to be in a room full of people.
- The shower fantasy between Cyn and Jared was added during edits. I actually added about 20K worth of sex to the book during edits. My editor gave me the green light and I ran with it before she could take it back.
- The book has some M/M and one F/F scene in it as well as some really hardcore BDSM Ménage. Why? Because it’s all SO sexy!!!
- Most of the book takes place in "The Library". A private BDSM Club owned by Chris and Jared. If anyone asks just tell them, “I’m going to the Library.”
- They warned her not to do it. There was even a note tucked under her vibrator saying to use at her own risk. Did she heed their warning? Yes…in the most delicious of ways.
But what if that book was your diary and you learned your two best friends, men you have ached for your entire life, have just read every last word? Pages and pages filled with dark fantasies and forbidden dreams so explicit they leave nothing to the imagination.
And what if those two friends were included in every last one?
This is exactly where Cyn Andrews now finds herself.
Stuck somewhere between wanting to hate Jared and Chris Kennedy for violating her privacy and just plain wanting to be stuck somewhere between them. She could never choose only one brother, so she’s kept her feelings buried for more than a decade, and a past mistake has kept her silent and alone…until now.
Everything she’s ever wanted may have just been handed to her in the form of an invitation to The Library. Not just a building filled with books, but a members only BDSM club the brothers own and have kept hidden from her for years.
Is it pity or desire that fueled the invitation?
What other secrets have they been keeping from her?
Can she protect her heart and face her biggest fear while discovering the art of submitting to two Doms?
It’d be a sin not to find out…
Exclusive Unedited Excerpt – Rated R and then some:
Chris leaned in close and spoke against my lips. “I want to take you, Cyn.” To emphasize his point he gently swirled and pressed against my tiny puckered hole. “Are you going to let me do that? Are you going to let us take you together and fill you until you don’t know where you stop and we begin?”
My eyelids fluttered closed as my needy whimper filled the air between us. “Yes.”
Chris moved away to stare into my eyes and waited.
Haltingly, I swallowed to buy myself a few seconds, to smother the need to drown myself in these men. “I need you inside me. Something of both of you.”
Jared punched two fingers in and out of my pussy in a steady rhythm but withdrew when Chris reached around me and found the river they had created. He groaned and pushed inside, stretching me to the point that I gasped and cried out.
“Too much, sweetheart?” Chris asked as he stilled. I don’t know how he meant it, but it came out as a challenge.
“Not enough,” I answered and squeezed the muscles in my juicy cunt when he tried to pull free. He growled as he fought his way through my tight muscles, in and out, steadily over and over, as Jared stroked my clit. Fanning the flames that were burning me up, threatening to consume me.
“You’re dangerous to my control. My sanity.” Chris moved moisture back to my ass a little at a time, taunting me with the possibility of what was to come. Jared separated my pussy lips, exposing my clit and stretching the flesh swollen with lust.
I strained up on my tiptoes and gasped for all I was worth, wanting nothing more than to draw out the pleasure coursing through my body.
When Jared slipped free Chris plunged in. Forceful. Sharp. Need I wasn’t even sure was legal rushed through my body. It couldn’t get any better. That’s what I thought until Jared slid his wet hand flush against my mound, dragging his palm across my clit again. My pussy was hot and desperate to be filled with something more. I wanted to be filled completely
As Chris threatened to fill the puckered rosette of my ass again, my hips jerked closer to his hand.
“God, those noises, Cyn,” Jared whispered in my ear. “We’ve heard you whimper as you were about to come and we weren’t there to enjoy it. We’re here now, baby. I want you to come for us. Hard. Scream for me. Then I’m going to take you until you can’t breathe without feeling our lips on you. My tongue tasting you.”
My breath hitched in my chest, my nipples tightened to sharp beads, so close to an orgasm that my body was already pitching over the edge. I jerked my head to the side and caught a glimpse of the table J and I had been sitting at.
“Stop—” I stammered. “STOP!”
After pushing them away, I stumbled to the side and caught myself on a chair.
My entire body went cold, even as sweat gathered along my hairline, as I struggled to catch my breath. What had I done? I could hear harsh breathing behind me. If I turned, I knew their chests would heave with every staccato breath punctuating the silence. Their fists clenching over and over, aching to take action and trap me between them again. But I didn’t look. Couldn’t see anything but the small lavender book sitting on the table.
I stumbled over to it and picked it up, clutching it to my chest. It was my diary. The one I kept in my nightstand and the one I wrote everything in. My fears, my fantasies, my deepest desires that they didn’t know about. Desires I’d shared with only one other person and it had ruined everything. The self-respect I had worked so hard for since that awful night slowly dissolved.
“Let me explain,” Jared said only a few steps away.
“How could you?” I grabbed my purse from the floor and swung it over my shoulder, still clutching the book. “I thought I could trust you. What was all of this about tonight, really? Pity?”
I knew I was going to cry. Hot tears filled my eyes, but I would have fallen on a bed of rusty nails before showing them how badly I was hurt.
Jared stood in my path and held my shoulders so I couldn’t side step him. I glared up at him and willed the tears to stay in place.
Thanks Jennifer for being our guest today and sharing Together in Cyn with us! Happy Release Day!
If you'd like to learn more about author Jennifer Kacey and the books she writes you can find her at her website, on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Goodreads.
To celebrate the release of Together in Cyn Jennifer will be awarding a "little bit dark. A whole lotta naughty" gift basket worth over $100, to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour. (USA/CANADA ONLY).
Ways to earn entries:
- Mandatory: Leave a question or comment for Jennifer about this book or any other burning need to know question you might have (good for 1 entry)
How to enter:
- Leave a comment at each stop on the blog tour to earn additional entries for the grand prize
Rules and disclaimers:
- The winner(s) will be selected randomly from among all of the comments of the blog tour by either the author or by Goddess Fish Promotions who will also be responsible for contacting the winner(s). Please contact the promoter for all the official rules and disclaimers.
- Seductive Musings is not responsible for prizes that are not honored, distributed in a timely manner, lost, stolen, or damaged during transit
- All giveaways are subject to change/cancellation without prior written notice
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.