Thursday, September 12
You are cordially challenged to a test of true love.
Growing up in her large, crazy Serbian family, Camryn Covic became an expert at shutting down her emotions in order to maintain her sanity. But when she loses her apartment, her job and her boyfriend all in one day, she hits her breaking point.
Worse, if her family finds out she’s single again, her sister’s upcoming wedding will be a disaster. The bride-to-be has a plan, though. A plan that involves an old friend, a pretend relationship…and the probability of ending up in a padded cell. This time for real.
Troy Lanske agreed to the crazy plan only because, when he was a lonely foster child, Camryn was his lifeline. But she isn’t the idealistic girl he remembers. She’s become so jaded that she doesn’t even believe in love anymore.
He sets out to restore her faith in happily-ever-afters, but his plan backfires when the fake relationship begins to feel all too real. Falling for the one woman he can’t have could mean losing more than just his honorary family. He could lose everything.
Contains a Playgirl-material hero and a woman who thinks she couldn’t be any more wrong for him. Enter one “Big Fat Overly Romantic Serbian Family”. Sit back and watch the magic happen. Enjoy!
“What’s wrong?” she asked, worried the heat or altitude was getting to him. When they first exited the car she noticed how much thinner the air was. Perhaps he hadn’t adjusted yet.
“I have an idea, and you won’t like it.”
“Then my answer is no.”
“You haven’t heard the idea yet.”
“I don’t need to. If you think it’s a bad idea…”
“I didn’t say it was a bad idea. I said you wouldn’t like it.”
She crossed her arms. “Same difference.”
He looked un-amused. “Everyone is sitting across the yard over there. We can see them, which means they can see us. We need a public display.”
She didn’t like the sound of that. But before she could process fully, he slid an arm around her waist and drew her to him. Hard chest. Wall of hard chest. Now there was no air.
“Act like we’ve done this before,” he whispered.
“Kiss, Cam. Act like you’ve kissed me before.”
“How am I supposed to do…?”
The words died in her throat as his mouth closed over hers.
If you'd like to learn more about author Kelly Moran and her upcoming release, The Dysfunctional Test you can find her at her website, her blog, on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Myspace, Goodreads and Youtube. Kelly's certainly got all her social media bases covered, LOL.
To celebrate the release of The Dysfuctional Test on September 24th, Kelly is giving away one digital copy of the book to a lucky Musings follower at the end of the day today. Enter to win by answering this question in the comments below:
Have you ever faked a relationship? Did it turn into real love?
Rules and disclaimers:
- This contest is open to US & International followers
- You must be at least 18 years or older, or of legal age in your country
- The contest will end on September 12th and winner will be selected by the author on that date
- The winner(s) will have THREE days from the date they are posted to provide a mailing address. If you do not contact me within three days a replacement winner will be selected. NO EXCEPTIONS
- The book(s) will be mailed directly from the publisher or author and no substitutions are allowed
- Winners will be subject to one copy per household, which means that if you win the same title in two or more contests, that you will only receive one copy of the title in the mail
- Seductive Musings is not responsible for prizes that are not honored, distributed in a timely manner, lost, stolen, or damaged during transit
- All giveaways are subject to change/cancellation without prior written notice
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.