Monday, October 28
OK, so I'm super swamped. I got sick after being on vacation and now am beyond behind so I'm going to keep this short and sweet.
- What I'm reading now: Rumor Has It by Jill Shalvis and loving it. Classic Shalvis = a win for me.
- What I read last week, First Strike by Pamela Clare. I wondered how she was going to turn up the heat in her "first" foray into erotic romance with her prequel to Striking Distance and I have to say that I wasn't disappointed, LOL. Not in the least. Her hero Javier is a complicated mix of gentleness, kindness and badass dominating alpha. Loved him, like seriously a lot.
- Tuesday: I'll have Musings reviewer Susannah will have a review of Nalini Singh's new book ARCHANGEL'S LEGION
- Wednesday: We'll be participating in the blog tour for Thea Harrison's new book, KINKED.
- Wednesday: I'll also be participating in the All Hallows Eve blog tour with guest Eve Langlais.
- Thursday: I'll have Michele's review of STEADY BEAT by Lexxie Couper.
- Friday: I'll have Andrea's review of KINKED by Thea Harrison
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors with new releases this week, especially Musings authors Donna Grant, Maya Rodale, Anna Randol, Jaci Burton, Lori Foster & Mari Carr.
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.