Wednesday, October 30
- Cyborgs are ridiculously strong, but Vampires are super fast
- Cyborgs can heal most injuries or replace their parts, yet Vampires are practically immortal and regrow parts
- Cyborgs struggle to connect to their humanity, however Vampires scorn humanity
- Cyborgs see humans as spare parts, and Vampires see humans as dinner
- Cyborgs are hunted by humans, and so are Vampires
- Cyborgs live for vengeance, while Vampires live for the night
- Cyborgs are bold, Vampires revel in their mystery
- Cyborgs mock sensuality, not Vampires, they exude sensuality
- Cyborgs like sex, Vampires are sexual beings
- Cyborgs kill without remorse, and Vampires often kill without remorse
- Cyborgs can fall in love and Vampires can fall in love too
Aramus has no patience or sympathy for the excuses humanity uses to hunt cyborgs down and eradicate them. He’s put up with too much at their hands to ever forgive and forget. But all that changes when he rescues a fragile human doctor who refuses to see him as a machine. She teaches him that perhaps not all emotions are a weakness and that love can make even a cynical cyborg like him stronger.
And for those who’d mock his change of view or threaten his female? Go ahead. His iron knuckles could use some exercise.
Ella hears voices and they don’t like anyone.
Ella’s always heard voices and because of them, she ends up institutionalized at a young age. Everyone calls her crazy and she believes she is too until the night she meets a vampire and for the first time in her life, the voices shut up.
Zane just wants to enjoy his usual blood buffet, instead he runs into a wisp of a woman who makes him feel emotions he thought long dead. Rescuing her from the insane asylum, he brings her home, determined to seduce and feed from her, a plan that is foiled by ghostly voices determined to keep Ella untouched. But not even poltergeists can stand in the way of a vampire in love.
Thanks Eve for being my guest today and to help celebrate All Hallows Eve! An Eve for an Eve, LOL :) If you'd like to learn more about author Eve Langlais and the books she writes you can find her at her website, on her blog, at Facebook and at Twitter.
To celebrate All Hallows Eve, Eve has generously offered to giveaway a digital copy of either ARAMUS or CRAZY to one lucky Musings follower. Enter to win in the Rafflecopter form below. (Open to US & International followers)
AND as part of the All Hallows Eve Blog Tour you can enter to win....
You can find a full list of all of the particpating authors and blogs here and on the official Facebook page. Have fun and good luck!